- Spin-Off of ALS Automated Lab Solutions GmbH by previous AVISO employees
- Acquisition of all AVISO assets by ALS Automated Lab Solutions GmbH
- Move of AVISO into the new company buildings in Jena, Germany
- Publication AVISO and life&brain Bonn / (Haupt, S.; nature methods; June 2009; p iiix-iv) "Automated selection and collection of pluripotent stem cell colonies using the CellCelector"
- industry partner in several research projects
- start of collaboration with Tecan (complete automation in cell biology)
- start of building new company headquarters in Jena, Germany
- first application successes in stem cell research
- TOP Job - among the "best employers in Germany"
- TOP 100 - among the "most innovative companies in Germany"
- start of the CellCelector's market launch
- Top 100 - winner in the category "product- and process innovation"
- winner of the "Thuringian award for innovation"
- purchase of Genomics Technology devision from MWG AG
- integration of the international service business for MWG-robots
- addition of TheOnyx liquid handling systems to the portfolio
- creation of a global distributor network
- TOP 100 - among the "5 most innovative companies in Germany"
- change in strategy - own product development and marketing
- winner of the "East Thuringian award for innovation"
- Start of CellCelector development by the later founders of ALS Automated Lab Solutions GmbH Gerd Bornmann and Jens Eberhardt
- Foundation of AVISO GmbH
- production of mechatronical complete systems focusing on medical- and laboratory technology